6/24/2010

82. Harder future

It's 82 days after "the day."
I am a little surprise about how fast the time pass.

In these days,
I went to the snow mountain (3 days) and Angkor (7 days) with Haopo.
That are both good trips.
Haopo took many photos and also wrote some articles about the two beautiful sites,
but I didn't really do something about these memories.
Maybe it's a little pity?

After the trips, I came back to work, silently and directly.
Work load is so high that i can hardly imagine.
However, in the same time, i started to think about "the future"...
It's so difficult to make my mind.
To get another degree may be a satisfying purpose to my parents and some other people who care about me,
so i try to do some preparation for appling the school at London.
But in the other side of my heart,
I cannot stop asking myself "WHY?"
Why i do this?
Is this what i am really waiting for?

Taking the IELTS exam is good.
I want to get this score, and also I like to study foreign languages.
(Though i admire french far more than english in these years)
The teachers and courses seem charming to me too.
But, what i am going to do after getting the results of IELTS...?
I haven't decided yet.
Also, thinking about haopo's plan to study or work aboard,
I feel confused and nervous.
Shall i prepare something for that?
Maybe that's too far away freom here. (... ?)

沒有留言: